Welcome to Pleasant Valley Municipal Court's Online Payments System.
Through casenet, users can pay their fines and court fees securely online via MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover cards. A non-refundable convenience fee will be charged for all online payments. In making a payment online and avoiding an appearance in court, a defendant must enter a plea of guilty, into the online system and pay all fines and court fees in full prior to the original assigned court date.
Please note that not all violations may be paid online and without the Judge's approval, ONLY prior to the FIRST appearance in Court does it make you eligible.
If NOT connected to an accident, the following citations can be paid online:
- Failure to have a driver’s license.
- Failure to wear a seatbelt.
- Failure to properly restrain a child in a motor vehicle.
- Stop sign violations.
- Speeding (20 mph over or over 75 mph requires a court appearance).
- Running a red light.
- Parking violations.
- Expired license plates or improper registration.
While many traffic citations may be paid online, court appearances are still required for others, including:
- All citations involving an accident.
- All alcohol and driving while intoxicated violations.
- All city ordinance citations for violations other than traffic.
- All citations involving no insurance.
You can go to the Casenet to see if you can pay online. Call the Court Clerk at (816) 792-4812 with any questions. We recently switched to using casenet so we apologize if there is any confusion.
Customers must be 18 years of age to use the online payment system. Registration on the site is not required to make an online payment.
Online or Point of Sale Payment Services by Transaction Amount
Debit Cards (if applicable)
E-Check Web Entry ACH Debit
$100.01 and up
$66.01 and up